fun things to do
Find your fun in Northern Colorado! Explore the links and resources below for great ways to get out and enjoy our communities.
May Fun & Festivities
- Fort Collins Celebrate Grad 5/1-31
- "Spring on the Farm" @ Bee Family Farm 5/8
- Mother's Day Garden Tour in Windsor 5/9
- Celebrate Mom in Old Town Fort Collins! 5/9
- Mother's Day Pop-Up Shop 5/8-9
- DIY & Drink Creative Workshop @ Backyard Tap 5/16
- Greeley Flags-In at Linn Grove Cemetery 5/24-5/30
- NEW! Visit Greeley & Weld County Roadtrip Map
- BoulderBoulder 5/29-5/31
- Fort Collins Winter Farmers Markets
- Greeley Farmers' Market
- Longmont Farmer's Market
In honor of #NationalVolunteerWeek, United Way is proud to announce their new community volunteer portal, NoCoVolunteers.org! Visit NoCoVolunteers.org to create your volunteer profile and find your next volunteer opportunity, with openings available either in-person or virtually.
Our volunteer portal features a variety of nonprofit agencies ready for your help to make an impact in our community. To help respond to this unprecedented challenge, please consider donating your time, talent or treasure to help strengthen our communities.
Click Here for Volunteer Opportunities
A Natural Escape
While most facilities and events are closed or canceled, many of our outdoor spaces remain accessible to the public. Before visiting, please check with individual parks regarding changes to park operations. If you choose to visit a national park, please ensure that you follow CDC and state and local guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and practice Leave No Trace principles.
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!